Women’s Real Estate Network
Consent and Release Terms and Conditions of Attendance
Thank you for attending this event presented by the Women’s Real Estate Network, LLC (referred to as “we” and “us”) Please read these Terms and Conditions of Attendance (these “terms”) carefully.
Before you can attend this event, you must sign the “Attendee Acknowledgement Consent and Agreement” to acknowledge having read and agreed to these Terms.
1. Authorship and Intellectual Property
You understand that the materials provided to you as part of this event are protected by international trademark and copyright laws and may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, sold or commercially exploited without our prior consent.
2. Consent to be recorded, filmed and photographed.
- You have been informed that you may be photographed and/or recorded as part of this event.
- You hereby grant your irrevocable permission to use your image, likeness and voice for use in print, online and video-based marketing, as well as in other publications or uses as we deem appropriate.
- You hereby release and hold us harmless from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality associated with the photographs and video specified above, and from any and all claims, actions and demands arising out of or in conjunctions with the taking and use of these photographs and video.
- You further acknowledge that your participation is voluntary and that you will not receive financial compensation of any type associated with the taking or publication of these photographs and video or their use.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED, FILMED OR RECORDED IN THIS EVENT, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING. FURTHERMORE, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY RECORDING DEVICE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SMART PHONES) TO RECORD ANY PART OF THIS EVENT.
- The information discussed in this event and in the event materials is provided for general information and educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal, accounting, tax or investment advise or services.
- Specific ideas, approaches and strategies discussed in presentations or material are entirely illustrative and do not constitute a solicitation or recommendation to execute a particular transaction or implement a particular strategy.
- Because every situation is unique and fact-specific, you should consult a professional who can thoroughly review and analyze all aspects of your particular situation before making any decision or taking action. To the extent that you make use of the concepts in the materials or presentation, you are solely responsible for your decision and do so at your own risk.
- We make no representation as to the attendees and/or presenters, and that you will perform your own due diligence for all matters related to this event and it’s attendees.
I declare I have read the above, fully understand its meaning and effect, and agree to be bound by it.